Fashion Stylist Online

T3 Luxe2i Dryer

T3 Luxe2i DryerBrand Label: T3

Available for Purchase Online at QVC for $250.00
  Pin It

The T3 Luxe2i dryer is a high-performance dryer that delivers fast drying. The T3 ion generator maximizes concentration of ions in airflow for enhanced performance while T3 SoftAire creates a high volume of ion-enriched air that dries large sections of hair. The ergonomic slant handle features an angled design. A weight-balanced design and quiet operation create a luxurious drying experience.How do I use it: Divide hair into 3" to 4" sections. Hold section two-thirds of the way down and pull taut. Press the power switch to select air speed and the temperature switch to select desired level of heat. Aim dryer downward over each section and rough dry hair. Repeat until hair is fully styled. From T3.

Buy Online Now from QVC for $250.00 (click here)

Shop other brand label items from T3 on FashionStylist.com.

This item was published for sale online by QVC on September 20, 2016 12:00 am and last updated by us September 19, 2017 11:50 am.

QVC Note: This vendor may charge a fee of $5.00 for shipping and handling of this item. See website for further details and/or any volume discounts.

Browse More Fashion Apparel by T3 (view more)

• $350.00

T3 Proi Professional Hair Dryer

• $25.00

T3 Showerhead Replacement Filter Accessory

• $30.00

T3 Hand Held Replacement Filter 2 X Filter Accessory

• $185.00

T3 Whirl Convertible Styling Wand

• $185.00

T3 Twirl Convertible 1 25 Curling Iron

• $85.00

T3 Undone Waves 1 Straight Barrel Array

• $85.00

T3 Tousled Waves 1 25 0 75 Tapered Barrel Array

• $270.00

T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand

• $149.00

T3 Bodywaver 1 75 Professional Curling Iron

• $85.00

T3 Polished Curls 1 25 Clip Barrel Array

New promo codes and links offering limited time promotions, sales coupons, and special offers on T3 designer fashions and accessories will be posted on each designer label apparel page. For the latest up to date information on this T3 Luxe2i Dryer fashion item, including product specifications, ordering options, pricing, shipping details, high resolution pictures, shopper comments, and other sales media, visit the QVC Online Store.

T3 RSS Feed

fashion rss image atom feedBe updated on new items from T3!

Fashion Stylist Support